Grey Color Factory Customized Professional Silicone Flexible Kitchen Faucet Hose with Aerator
Specification For Model NH950 Kitchen Faucet Hose:
1. Main tube material: Good Quality Flexible Silica Gel
2. Connector material: Zinc or Brassfor Kitchen Faucet
3. Length: Customized.
4. Size: G 1/2"
5. Working temperature: 0-90 degree
6. Working pressure: 8-50 BAR
Inner packing: bubble bag packing
Outer packing: Standard carton, 50PCS/CTN
8. MOQ: 1000 pcs
9. Apply: Kitchen Shower Hose
10. OEM is available
11. Sample available
Yuyao Nuhu Sanitary Ware Co.,Ltd. specialized in produce all kinds of hose, shower head, shower sets, and showering products. There are computerized equipments and professional fest machines, each stage we have strict quality control method and policies. Our factory constantly improves the quality of our products, and the products sell well in Europe, South America, Southeast Asia and the Middle East.
What we can provide you are:
* Good prices and outstanding quality products * Comparatively short timeframe * Warm after services
Packaging & Shipping
1. Opp, PE bag,
2. Seal bag,
3. Opp bag with head card,
4. Double Blister with color card,
5. As customer's demand
1. Q: What kind of company are you?
A: We are a direct manufacture locating in Ningbo, Zhejiang, China.
2. Q: What is our MOQ of this item?
A. Usually the MOQ is 1000pcs, different customer can offer different QTY to meet your market.
3. Q: What about samples?
A: We can offer samples in 2-3 working days.
4. Q: What our payment terms ?
A: T/T , L/C, Western Union, T/T is prefer, 30% deposit, and the balance paid upon copy of B/L.
5. Q: What’s the lead time?
A: 30 working days for order of 20"GP
6. Q: Where is our loading port?
A: Ningbo,China or Shanghai, China.
7. Q: What is our company’s available production capacity?
A: Our assembly lines pack over 100,000 shower hoses for one month.
8. Q: How do we control the products’ quality?
A: 1. high quality mold 2. raw materials control 3. production process quality control 4. final inspection 5. water testing